BASIC TOURNAMENT RULES
- Fully Edited Intros are allowed
- The manipulation itself must be unedited!
- You must show your face in the video at least once.
- The Superhandz.com and Handlordz.com URLs must be in your video at the end. No other URL's are allowed.
- You "CAN" credit inspiration when applicable - however it is not necessary.
- You should NOT use the credits or any part of your videos to promote other websites or those that actively oppose our websites. If you are unsure of what is and what is not acceptable, feel free to send your video/move in question to myself at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be happy to let you know before it's officially submitted. The best practice is to try and use as much creativity as possible, and that will yield best results everytime. We will look at violated videos on a case by case basis and make determinations as we go.
- You can NOT speed up or cheat in your videos! We've had this happen more than once... if your video is suspicious, we'll request the actual DV tape. Once reviewed, we'll make a determination and let you know. Cheaters will be banned immediately and booted from the tournament! This includes stealing/calling other people's moves your own such as shitcal did last tourney.
- You will post your video link (prefererably youtube or putfile) on the forums the day it's due. If you are not going to be around, you may post your video early and send only me the link and I'll post it on the due date. Non submitters will be dropped from the tourney al-together.
In the beginning of your video, place these items:
YOUR OPPONENTS NAME
Please include the URLs: WWW.SUPERHANDZ.COM AND WWW.HANDLORDZ.COM at the end of your video.
Move/credits are not required because this is a "performance" video. Move credits make the video longer and some people improperly credit people that didn't even create the moves they are doing. It's best to leave off move credits for this tournament. Feel free to use them in your own personal videos, however for the tournament, we are more focused on your personal performance than who created what.
DOUBLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT
This is a double elimination tournament meaning that you have to loose 2 times before you are completely kicked out. We have had a person from the loser's bracket come back and win the entire tourney so if you loose one, that doesn't mean anything. Everyone in this tournament except one person will lose at least one time, so don't get discouraged! Keep at it and give each video your all! We find very often that on some of the more rare XCM categories that someone unexpected will come forward and blow us away! The rare cats are not widely explored or mastered so you just never know... give it your best, and see where the cards lay.
All videos in this tourney will be judged by our judging pannel that include myself, Jerry Cestkowski, and members of Ulmen.
We will judge all videos by a point system using the following:
Creativity - how creative you are (not just moves but overall)
Routining - how your uncut routine flows
Difficulty - what the difficulty level was
Cool Factor - and overall coolness of the video
Technique - Technique is the difference between good moves and crappy moves, moves that are properly executed and those that aren't.
Handlordz is known for their original moves and style, so our tournaments are designed to push you limits. If you want to win, you'll have to learn to be very creative. A quick note - Kutkiddies don't last very long here.. so you may want to stay away from the endless sybil variations and 2 handed cuts. Limiting yourself to crotch-cuts doesn't make you an XCMer.... to be a pro, you need to be very well versed in many categories and it is our goal to assit all of you to opening up your minds and helping you become a pro. So be creative, take risks, and above all else, HAVE FUN!
I will tell you that those video that are different, and capture attention will go very far. If you are creative and package it nicely, your creativity/cool factor will be very very good! You can be great at stock moves but lose to someone that does things their way and has their own style. Take a risk, be different, be artful, and have fun - if you do those things, you should do very well. Also frame your videos like pieces of art! If you are sitting on your bed in a T-shirt doing deck twirls or charlier passes, your score won't be very good. Film with a decent background, dress the part, for the love of god put some effort into your entry! If you do, it will reflect in your points and you'll have a good chance at taking the World XCM Champion title
You are free to use any music you'd like, to include any of my music from any of my DVDs/music CD etc...
- Please do not use fire during this tournament.
- Please do not show the formation of the double arm spread if you use it... do it as you turn around if needed.
- You can use any of my moves including Heaven Display/Cradle to Grave if you like... I have no personal move restrictions with the exception of my motions/claw concepts. If you don't own motions or an illegal pirated video, then don't worry about it...lol..
- you may not use other objects unless the particular challenge allows it.
VIOLATORS OF RULES
We will look at each violation and determine the appropriate action which could be from a simple warning/we do nothing, to docking a few points, to removal from the tourney, all the way to being banned from our websites depending on the severity of your infractions.